APPLYING FOR LIBRARY MEMBERSHIP
Apply for a membership to use the library service through the Self Registration system
How to apply for a library membership by yourself
- Go to https://library.tu.ac.th (Under construction)
- Click on Login using the same Username and Password as the university's leave system.
- Then fill out the information completely.
|No. of items
||No. of days
- Every Library Member may extend their borrowing period as many times as needed by accessing the Library Catalog website.
- Library Members may not renew an item for which another Library Member has placed a request. Once a hold has been placed, the system will automatically prevent the item from being renewed.
- Library Members may not renew items if they have outstanding overdue charges on their account. If they are unable to settle your outstanding fees but must renew an item, they may speak to a librarian who can make a one-time exception on their behalf. This one-time exemption will be recorded in the system.
- If a patron is unable to renew an item themselves, please contact a library staff at the counter.
RESERVING MATERIALS/PLACING HOLD(S)
Library members may place hold on item(s) when the online catalog shows the status of the item as “Checked Out”.
There is no borrowing fees at TU Libraries, But the overdue charges is applied in case your borrowing material(s) is overdue.
|Type of Material
|Book / Thesis / Document
|Accompanying Material (General)
|Accompanying Material (1 days)
|Accompanying Material (3 days)
|Accompanying Material (7 days)
|Accompanying Material (2 hours)
|Materials and Equipment (Computer electronic instruments and accessories)