APPLYING FOR LIBRARY MEMBERSHIP
ONE DAY MEMBERSHIP
Users wishing to access the library on a day-to-day basis may pay an entry fee of 20 baht per day. The entry fee covers as many entries at as many branches as required in the course of the day stamped on the coupon. Borrowing books is not permitted under this class of membership.
Applying for One Day Membership:
- Purchase an entry coupon at the front counter of the library.
- At the Pridi Banomyong Library, please present your Thai National ID card to a library staff in order to record the entry information.
Free for TU alumni must present a Thammasat University membership club/association card or inform Student ID/ Name-Surname for staff. For borrowing privileges, please apply for associate membership.
Only Thammasat University alumni may apply for associate membership:
- Fill in the form and attach (click) proof of membership application.
- To request external membership, contact the library through LINE: @tulibrary or by email: email@example.com
- Pay the annual membership fee of 4,000 THB/year and plus annual insurance of 2,000 THB/year by QR cCode. Send payment receipt to LINE: @tulibrary or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TULib staff will be pleased to offer suggestions about benefits of recommend and benefit from library privileges.
External users who have applied for Associate Membership reserve the following borrowing privileges.
|No. of items
||No. of days
Note: Not more than 2 English books.
- Every Library Member may extend their borrowing period as many times as needed by accessing the Library Catalog website.
- Library Members may not renew an item for which another Library Member has placed a request. Once a hold has been placed, the system will automatically prevent the item from being renewed.
- Library Members may not renew items if they have outstanding overdue charges on their account. If they are unable to settle your outstanding fees but must renew an item, they may speak to a librarian who can make a one-time exception on their behalf. This one-time exemption will be recorded in the system.
- If a patron is unable to renew an item themselves, please contact a library staff at the counter.
RESERVING MATERIALS/PLACING HOLD(S)
Library members may place hold on item(s) when the online catalog shows the status of the item as “Checked Out”.
There is no borrowing fees at TU Libraries, But the overdue charges is applied in case your borrowing material(s) is overdue.
|Type of Material
|General books, Thesis, Documents
|Reserved books and Special material